The Aspire 18650 rechargeable battery cells is made for normal discharge current applications.
- ICR 18650 3.7V Li-ion
- Pulsed discharge:40A
- Continuous Discharge:20A
- Capacity: 2500mah
- Charge fully before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short positive, and negative contacts.
- Never charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use good battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
For best results (long life), charge the battery as soon as you know it is discharged.